Check FESCO Bill Online November 2023
Have you not yet received your FESCO electricity bill for November or have you misplaced it? Don’t worry, checkmepcobill.pk offers a convenient and free solution to check your FESCO bill online.
To access your bill, all you need to do is enter your 14-digit reference number. From there, you can view and download a duplicate copy of your FESCO bill hassle-free.
Receive FESCO Web Bill As An Email
When it comes to saving your bill for future reference, relying on a hard copy can be inconvenient, especially if you need to access it frequently. That’s why we offer a free and convenient solution to receive your latest FESCO bill directly in your email inbox.
So, enter your reference number, email and select bill type to receive your bill copy in your inbox
Receive FESCO Bill As SMS
FESCO also provides bill information to its customers through SMS. So, you can access your bill through SMS as well. In order to get your bill information as SMS, just Type ‘pitc<space><14 digit reference number>’ and send it to 8334.
FESCO MIS – Management Information System
FESCO MIS is an online portal developed by PITC to enable fesco staff members to manage everything digitally. Fesco staff members can access this portal for bill correction, defaulters tracking, daily reports and updating consumer’s records. So, this portal is very useful for fesco officials. It is also beneficial for the consumers as their queries would be addressed timely.
It is important to note that this portal can be accessed by only official fesco employee. For this purpose, every fesco employee is allocated credentials that can be used to access this portal.
How to check and print FESCO Bill Online
Traditionally, receiving a hard copy of the WAPDA electricity bill often comes just a couple of days before the due date, making it challenging to pay on time and avoid late surcharges. Fortunately, with checkmepcobill.pk, you can now access your electricity bill online earlier.
At checkmepcobill.pk, you have the convenience of checking your bill, downloading it, or printing a copy for your records. What’s more, we offer a unique feature that allows you to receive your bill copy instantly in your email inbox, ensuring you never miss a payment.
To utilise this tool effectively, follow these simple steps:
- Enter your 14-digit reference number without any spaces in the provided form.
- Click the “Check Bill” button to retrieve your bill details.
- To download or print your bill, click the “Print” button or use the shortcut Ctrl+P.
- If you prefer to save the bill as a PDF, select “Save as PDF” from the destination dropdown.
- To print a physical copy, select your attached printer and click the “Print” button.
- Remember to bookmark checkmepcobill.pk for hassle-free online bill checking every month. Say goodbye to late surcharges and stay on top of your electricity bills conveniently.
For bill estimation, please visit Bill calculator.
FESCO, the Faisalabad Electric Supply Company, is a leading electricity distribution company in Pakistan. With a service territory covering Faisalabad, Sargodha, Mianwali, Khushab, Jhang, Bhakkar, T.T Singh, and Chiniot districts, FESCO caters to approximately 4.96 million customers in a population of over 26 million.
As a licensed distributor authorised by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA), FESCO plays a crucial role in delivering reliable electricity to its service area. Operating under the Regulation of Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electric Power Act, 1997 (NEPRA Act), FESCO ensures efficient distribution and supply of electricity.
With its commitment to reliable service and customer satisfaction, FESCO remains at the forefront of electricity distribution companies in Pakistan, meeting the energy needs of millions of people in its service territory.
Areas Under FESCO:
FESCO is responsible for distributing energy to 8 districts. If you live in any of the following listed districts then you are a FESCO consumer.
|Toba Tek Singh||Chiniot|
FESCO Telephone Directory
If you have any general query, complaint, or suggestion, you can contact to respective FESCO Helpline. Below is the complete contact list district wise.
|Faisal Shafi Rana||SE (O)||041-9200641||0345-1501004|
|Saeed Ur Rehman||SDO||041-4312218||0345-1501021|
|Mudassar Ali Sheikh||SE (O)||047-9200221||0345-1500352|
|Mureed Hussain||XEN (O)||047-5310825||0345-1502015|
|Asmat Ullah||SE (O)||048-9232393||0345-1501452|
|Babar Riaz||XEN (O)||048-9230505||0345-1502505|
How to pay FESCO Bill
After checking the bill, the main goal is to pay it on time to avoid any service interruptions. There are two ways to pay your FESCO bill. One is the old and traditional way in which you visit any bank, post office or retail shop and stand in a long queue to pay your bill. The other way is to pay your bill online which is fast, secure and time-saving. To learn about payment options in detail, please read our article on Bill Payment Options.
FESCO New connection:
If you have purchased a new home or property, you may need to apply for a new connection. Similarly, if you are looking to change an existing connection, the process will also apply. This process applies to both domestic and commercial users.
It involves submitting an application, undergoing a site inspection by the FESCO team, getting a price estimate, getting permission, and finally getting the electricity connected. To learn more about the process, please visit FESCO new connection.
|December to February||5 pm to 9 pm|
|March to May||6 pm to 10 pm|
|June to August||7 pm to 11 pm|
|September to November||6 pm to 10 pm|
Extension Of Due Date Of FESCO Bill
If you have received your FESCO bill late or you need extra time to pay the bill without paying the late surcharge, you can apply for an extension in the due date.
Here are the details of FESCO officers whom you can contact to extend your due date.
- AMO (Assistant Manager Operation) can extend the due date by 3 days for bills upto R.s 10,000
- DMO (Deputy Manager Operation) can extend the due date by 3 days for bills upto R.s 25,000
- MO (Manager Operation) can extend the due date by 5 days for bills upto R.s 200,000
- CE/CSD (Chief Engineer/ Customer Services Director) can extend the due date by 5 days for bills upto R.s 500,000
- CEO (chief executive officer) can extend the due date by 10 days for any amount of the bill.
FESCO Bill Installment Procedure
Due to high prices of electricity, sometimes it becomes difficult to pay the bill at once. If you don’t pay your bill on time, your connection could be suspended. So you have to pay the bill for uninterrupted power supply. However, if your bill is too high to pay at once, you can apply for the Installments.
Here are the details of MEPCO officers whom you can contact to apply for installments.
- AMO (Assistant Manager Operation) can allow 3 installments for bills up to Rs 10,000 for running connection and up to Rs 20,000 for disconnected connection.
- DMO (Deputy Manager Operation) can allow 3 installments for bills up to Rs 2,00,000 for running connection and up to Rs 100,000 for disconnected connection.
- MO (Manager Operation) can allow 4 installments for bills up to Rs 2,00,000 for running connection and up to Rs 5,00,000 for disconnected connection.
- CE/CSD (Chief Engineer/ Customer Services Director) can allow 12 installments for running connection and 6 installments for disconnected connection for bills up to Rs.10,00,000.
- CEO (chief executive officer) : Full Powers.
Stay Safe with FESCO: Guidelines for Consumers
Electricity has become an integral part of our lives, but we must remember that mishandling it can be hazardous. A little caution can prevent tragic accidents. To ensure your safety, follow these essential guidelines issued by MEPCO:
- Report Hazards: If you spot a power line on the ground, immediately inform the nearest complaint center to prevent any danger.
- Avoid Misuse: Never use power cables for hanging clothes or any other purposes unrelated to their intended use.
- Keep Animals Safe: Avoid tying animals to electricity poles as it can put them in harm’s way.
- Use Quality Wiring: Always opt for high-quality cables when dealing with electrical wiring to prevent any potential hazards.
- Safety Plugs: Utilize three-pin shoes for all electrical appliances to ensure proper grounding and reduce risks.
- Immediate Repairs: If you come across naked wires, address the issue promptly and get them repaired to avoid accidents.
- Emergency Response: In case someone accidentally gets entangled with electricity, use a wooden rod to free them. Never use bare hands.
- Keep Dry: Refrain from touching any electrical appliance with wet hands or when your clothes are wet to prevent electric shocks.
By following these safety measures, you can enjoy the benefits of electricity while minimizing risks to yourself and others. Stay safe and take care!
Taxes In FESCO Bill
Apart from high electricity rates, you also pay many taxes on your FESCO bill. The detail of taxes is as follows:
Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA) is decided by Nepra based on the difference in fuel prices and generation mix. If the fuel cost in a specific month is more than the reference cost, then an average amount is added to the bill of all consumers. If the fuel cost is less than the reference cost then an average amount is subtracted from the bill of all consumers.
The Financing Cost Surcharge is applicable to all consumers at the rate of 43 paise per unit. The collection of the Financing Cost Surcharge is used in the repayment of the loans.
Rs.35 is added to your FESCO bill to generate funds for Pakistan Television(PTV).
QUARTERLY TARIFF ADJUSTMENT
QUARTERLY TARIFF ADJUSTMENT is not applied every month but usually every 3 months
17% of the cost of electricity is added to your bill as General sales tax (GST).