The Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) has announced an exciting opportunity for job seekers through National Testing Procurement Commission (NTPCPK). People from all over Pakistan can apply for positions at MEPCO. These jobs are open for both males and females. You can apply until the closing date mentioned in the job advertisement.
MEPCO has lots of job openings. They need people for many different jobs like:
- Line Superintendent I
- Chief Engineer Mechanical
- Commercial Officer
- Chief Engineer Electronics
- Meter Reader
- SDO (Sub-Divisional Officer)
- Revenue Officer
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Assistant Accountant
- Lab Assistant
- Chief Engineer Electrical
- Divisional Account Officer
- Sub Engineer Electronics
- Store Clerk
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant
- Line Superintendent II
- Sun Engineer Chemical
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
Eligibility Criteria For MEPCO Jobs
If you want to apply for MEPCO jobs in 2023 , here are some important things to know. You should be between 18 and 43 years old to be eligible. Also, if you’re a person with disabilities, there’s a 5% spot reserved for you.
Different jobs need different levels of education. If you have finished Middle, B.E, ACCA, CA, Matric, Bachelor, B.com, or DAE, you can apply as long as you meet the requirements of the specific job.
How to Apply Online for MEPCO Jobs
To secure the job opportunity at MEPCO 2023, candidates should apply before the closing date, 18 December 2023.
Follow these steps to apply online
- Visit the official site of NTPC-PK
- You will see the list of jobs containing post name, designation, qualification/experience required for each respective job
- Select the job for which you are eligible.
- You will have to pay the challan form first. So download the challan form for the selected job
- Now click on the ‘online Apply‘ button. You will be redirected to an online form for the selected job
- Fill the personal, educational, professional and other required information
- Upload the required documents.
- Carefully read the Affidavit and accept the terms & conditions.
- Submit the application.